No permission error is shown when viewing/editing an absence in Absence Workbench
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
- People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to Time Off section of employee in People Profile then click on Administer Time.
2. In Time Records tab, click on view or edit for existing absences and error below is thrown by the system.
Employee Time object has been made as a secured object but the user trying to view/edit the absence does not have the necessary permissions.
To prevent the error, remove the security for the object by the following the steps below:
1. Go to Admin Center > Configure Object Definitions.
2. Search for Object Definition > Employee Time.
3. Click on Take Action > Make Correction then scroll down to Security section.
4. Set Secured to No and Permission Category to No Selection ,then save the changes.
If Employee Time object is intended to be secured, grant the permissions for Edit and View accordingly for the user roles.
No permission, employee time, absence, leave, time off, workbench, error , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem