- You are using SAP Contact Center (CCtr) and SAP CRM integration
- Business requires the implementation is a typical telemarketing outbound campaign scenario in which CRM acts as backend and Contact Center acts as CTI
- When an outbound campaign is created in CRM, a call list is generated
- The generation of the call list also involves the creation of an activity for each of the calls in the list on the CRM side
- The Outbound campaign (call list) is also loaded in CCtr system, this way CRM activities are also integrated with CCtr calls
- Business also needs for the "Marketing Manager" to be able to manually close/handle some of the CRM activities and in these cases, customers should not be contacted any more
- The Problem is that those outbound calls are still processed because there are a synchronization error between CRM and CCtr when the CRM Activity closes.
- CRM raises synchronization by using the CL_IM_CRM_CLM_BTX_SYNC class. However the synchronization is not completed because the subsequent calling method SYNCHRONIZE_CTI raises an exception.
- The following error is also seen in the OII logs when trying to call the SPS_DELETE_PDCALL:
SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcInvalidStateException: metadata for function SPS_DELETE_PDCALL was not found in RfcCustomRepository using destination null
at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.InvokeServerFunction(RfcConnection conn, ServerFunctionInfo serverFuncInfo, RfcServerFunction functionImp)
at SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcServer.Dispatch(RfcConnection conn)
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
Business Communication Management 7.0, Integration, Telephony, ICI, CCI, CCtr, CRM, Outbound, Call List, Activity Synchronization, 'CL_TM_CLM_INTERACTION' 'CLM_BTX_SYNCHRONIZATION', Calls update, Interaction Record , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , BC-MID-CON-NCO , SAP .Net Connector , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.