- Upgrade from ECC 6.0 EHP6 SPS5 and SQL 2012 and Windows Server 2008R2 to ECC 6.0 EHP6 SPS17 and SQL 2016 and windows server 2012
- Dialog Response time dramatically increased
- Shipment jobs and BW SLA is impacted
- System down scenario
- Transactions are running slower than before upgrade
- Migration deemed to be root cause
- High DB time (50% of Respones Time)
- High Roll Wait Time
- MS SQL Server 2016 13.00.1722.00 RTM Enterprise Edition
- ECC 6.0 EHP6 SPS16
- Windows Server 2012
SAP ERP 6.0
SQL Server 2012 2016 ECC SPS16 Performance , KBA , SV-PERF , Performance Problems , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.