- Using SAP Solution Manager SP15, after executing one/all of the following BW Content Activation jobs, an error is returned and the job fails for any of the below scenarios:
- BW Content Activation (RCA)
- BW Content Activation (UPL)
- BW Content Activation (CCLG)
- BW Content Activation (CCLM)
- BW Content Activation(ATC)
- BW Content Activation(SAP References)
- BW Content Activation(SQLM)
- ST22 Shows the following Dump File:
Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors SYNTAX_ERROR
ABAP Program CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CP
Application Component SV-SMG-MON-REP
Syntax error in program "CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CP ".
The following syntax error occurred in program
"CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CP " in include
"CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN=====CM007 " in
"The Method "ALLOW_UPPER_CASE" is not declared or inherited in class"CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN"."
Information on where terminated
Termination occurred in the ABAP program "BADI_CCMSBI_REPORTING_SCENARIOCP" -
The main program was "CCMSBI_SETUP_BATCH "
Source Code Extract
1 |method class_constructor
>>> > |method get_instance
5 |inst type intf
SAP Solution Manager 7.1 SP15
CL_CCMSBI_SCENARIO_CC_GEN, ALLOW_UPPER_CASE, CC_GEN, BW Content, CCLM, RCA, SOLMAN, CCM , KBA , SV-SMG-CCM , Custom Code Management , SV-SMG-MON-REP , Content for Technical Monitoring Reporting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.