- In SAP Transportation Management, a Freight Document type, either Freight Order (FO) type or Freight Booking (FB) type, has customizing with Shipper/Consignee Determination setting set to P Determination Based on Predecessor Documents.
- A Freight Unit (FU) with Shipper and Consignee maintained is assigned to the Freight Document. The Freight Document inherits the Shipper and Consignee.
- Another FU is then assigned to the Freight Document. The Freight Document Shipper and Consignee are blanked out.
- When the second FU is then unassigned from the Freight Document, the Freight Document Shipper and Consignee remain blanked out.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
SAP Transportation Management 9.0 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.1 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.2 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.3 ; SAP Transportation Management 9.4
FU, FO, FB, Shipper, Consignee, Business Partner, BP, Business Partner Determination , KBA , TM-FRM-FRO , Freight Order , TM-FRM-FRB , Freight Booking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.