- You have multiple datastore configurations
- Test Connection shows connection is successful
- Error message when trying to save datastore: "Unable to browse the web service definition. Cannot open connection - openConnection remote error: while trying to invoke the method javax.wsdl.Definition.getServices() of a null object loaded from local variable 'wsdlDef'"
- A new data store can be created with same details and saved successfully.
- SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
- SOAP Web Service datastore
SAP Cloud Integration for data services all versions
eim-hci, lod-hci-ds, dsod, ds, eim, cpi , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , EIM-HCI , SAP HANA Cloud Integration (Data Services) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.