You would like to change the pricing date or other business data on item level in a sales order, but you cannot update these fields. The data can be modified on header level.
- Cannot update pricing date for line item
- Business data (table VBKD) not open for input on item level
- Exchange rate field for item greyed out
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
MV45AFFE_FELDAUSWAHL_STATUS, tvap-kderl, tvap, kderl, item category, ready for input, open, greyed out, grayed out, VBKD, disabled field, VBKD-PRSDT, pricing date, screen-input, Business data, item level, subitem, main item, header, business , KBA , SD-SLS-SO , Sales Orders , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.