When the New Invoice is created, the currency in supplier invoice is not picked up from the reference purchase order.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supplier Invoicing work center.
- Go to the Invoice Entry view.
- Select All Orders to be Invoiced
- Select Purchase Order XYZ.
- Choose New Invoice button.
- Here you can see that, Invoice currency is defaulted to some other currency not same as the Purchase Order Currency.
In case of Partial Invoicing scenario, the supplier invoice currency would be defaulted from the first invoice created for the purchase order.
In case of Not Invoiced, the currency would be picked from purchase order or corresponding delivery documents like goods and service receipts, inbound delivery, outbound delivery etc…
And also when the New supplier invoice is created, the currency is just a proposal and you can always override the value.
System works as designed.
KBA , SRD-FIN-CLM , Cash and Liquity Managment , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions