- You are managing parallel depreciation areas (for example, area 51 is parallel of area 01)
- You have certain transaction types limited to a depreciation area such as 01, also in an S/4 HANA where using this limitations is obsolete.
- When you try to remove the limitation of the transaction types to depreciation area in transaction type OAXE, you face error AC667
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
limit, delete, Transaction Type, TType, OAXE, FAA_POST047 , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.