- You are using integration of Business Partners from C4C to external system
- You have created a customer account and maintained one line address for this customer
- This line address is flagged as Yes in both columns Ship-to and Bill-to
- In outgoing payload of service interface BusinessPartnerReplicationSelfInitiatedOut, you are expecting to see the fields <AddressUsageCode>BILL_TO</AddressUsageCode> and <AddressUsageCode>SHIP_TO</AddressUsageCode>
- But the AddressUsageCode is showing <AddressUsageCode>XXDEFAULT</AddressUsageCode>
The code usages SHIP_TO and BILL_TO are passed in payload only if you have a specific address maintained for Ship-to or Bill-to maintained in customer master data. Meaning, you have more than one line address maintained and the this address is flagged as Yes for Bill-to or Ship-to.
In case you have only one address maintained in customer account, the payload will contain the code usage XXDEFAULT which is means this address is the default address for Bill and Ship to.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACC , Account , How To
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1705 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1708 ; SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer add-ins 1711