In the Career Worksheet in the Development module, "My Current Role" is displayed as 0 (zero).
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
The employee is not correctly associated to a Job Role.
The "My Current Role" tab in Career Worksheet displays the Job Role that the employee is associated to. The employees are associated to a Job Role based on the Job Code field. Each employee will have a value for the "Job Code" field (e.g. "VP-SALES"). Each Job Role can be associated to several Job Codes. For example, if the employee has Job Code "VP-SALES", and you want to associate the employee to the Job Role "Vice President, Sales", you should go into the Job Role "Vice President, Sales" and add the Job Code "VP-SALES". The process of mapping Job Codes to Job Roles will depend on whether you have Job Profile Builder enabled or not.
Job Profile Builder is enabled
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Manage Job Profile Content.
- Select "Set Up Families and Roles" in the "Select Content Type..." dropdown.
- Go to the "Roles" tab > select the desired Job Role from the list.
- Click "Add Job Code" > start typing the Job Code in the text box and the list of available Job Codes will appear.
- Select the desired Job Code. If you have Employee Central enabled, you should choose the Job Code with "- FO" at the end. If the desired Job Code does not appear in the list, it is likely associated to another Job Role already.
- Select "Default" in the Usage dropdown.
- Click "Save" > "Save Role".
Job Profile Builder is NOT enabled
- Go to Admin Center > Company Settings > Manage Job Roles.
- Choose the desired Family and, then, choose the desired Job Role.
- Click "Edit Properties".
- Click "Add Job Code" > type the Job Code, exactly as it is on the employee's record. If you have Employee Central, you'll need to select from the list of existing Job Codes.
- Click "Save & Close".
Once the employee's Job Code is correctly associated to a Job Role, you should see the employee's Current Role in Career Worksheet.
KBA , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-TIH-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem