- In a service request, a header date is filled automatically, although there is no date rule assigned to it.
- A service request header's date is not determined based on its assigned date rule.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA all versions
Appointment, overwrite, overwriten by, investigation, CRM_SRQM_DATES_UPDATE_HEAD_EC, CRM_APPT_MAINTAIN_SINGLE_OW, CRM_APPT_MAINTAIN_MULTI_OW. , KBA , CRM-BTX-SRQ , Service Request , CRM-BF-DAT , Date Management , CRM-BTX-SRQ-BF , Basic functions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.