After a successful installation of Analysis Office BIP Add-On, the "Analysis Office Scheduling Service" is not visible when checking the properties of the AdaptiveJobServer in CMC.
Thus, it is not possible to schedule Analysis Workbooks.
SAP Analysis for Microsoft Office
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Install Analysis Office BIP Add-On;
- Confirm a successful installation and that the Add-On is available in "Programs and Features";
- Open the properties of the AJS in CMC and confirm that the "Analysis Office Scheduling Service" is missing there.
- Try to add the Service manually:
1) Stop the AJS by choosing "Stop Server" in the context menu.
2) Choose "Select Services" in the context menu.
3) Select the "Analysis Office Scheduling Service" in the available services list and add it to services list of this AJS.
4) Start the AJS again.
- Follow the instructions mentioned in SAP note 2179052.
2134836 - Checklist for Scheduling of Analysis for Office Workbooks
2179052 - Analysis for Office addon for BI installaion not adding Analysis Office Scheduling Service to AJS
missing, installation, add-in, plugin, precalculate, AJS, JobServer, service, platform, job, addon , KBA , BI-RA-AO-BIP , AO Precalculation, Scheduling and AO InfoOb... , BI-BIP-DEP , Webapp Deployment, Networking, Vulnerabilities, Webservices , BI-BIP-INS , Installation, Updates, Upgrade, Patching , Problem