- You want to exclude employees who do not have any payroll results from the execution of ROE.
- Currently, in such situations, the system rejects the employee and logs the following error message: "Error retrieving employee's final pay period information" (message 5K155).
- The error message is confusing since new hires who do not have any payroll results do not need an ROE.
- The rejected employees must be analyzed by HR in order to understand the reason for the rejection, which is time-consuming.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
HRPAYCA_ROEWB, RPCROEK0_GENERATOR, IT0003, workbench. , KBA , PY-CA-RP , Reporting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.