- oracle/jdbc/OracleDriver has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 52.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file version up to 51.0
- Lumira cannot connect to Oracle 12.2 by JDBC driver
- Oracle 12c R1 (12.1) is working fine with Lumira
- Using universe connected to Oracle 12.2 is working fine
- Lumira Desktop 1.x
- Lumira Discovery 2.0 Beta SP 02
- Oracle 12c R2 (Oracle 12.2)
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0
Lumira Client, Oracle DB Database, direct connection by JDBC, ojdbc8.jar, , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Product Enhancement
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.