- Payment terms field is not open for changes in T-cd WLF2 for expenses documents created from Global Trade Mangement.
- For the vendor billing document created in the agency business (T-cd WLF1), it's able to change the payment terms with using T-cd WLF2.
- Global Trade Management (GTM)
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP R/3 Enterprise Global Trade
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enterprise Extension Global Trade
- SAP Enhancement Package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
KOMLFK-ZTERM, KOMLFK-ZTERMD, terms of payment, OBB8, vendor, customer, master data, KOMLFP settlement, WZR1, WZR2, EXPENSE_TEW, SCREEN-NAME, SCREEN_INPUT, WLF_SCREEN_FIELD_CHECK_INV_S, WLF_SCREEN_FIELD_CHECK_INVOICE, field status group, table control, WB2B_HANDLE_WORKAREA, WB2B_EXPENSE_ONLINE, WB2_EXPENSE_ONLINE_FROM_TEW , KBA , LO-GT-TE , Trading Expenses , LO-AB , Agency Business/ Settlement Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.