- When ending a global assignment, the End Global Assignment job history record appears just in the host accounts job info and not the home account's job history.
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central - Global Assignment
Reproducing the Issue
- Add Global Assignment for a user
- End that Global Assignment
- Observe where the End Global Assignment job info record appears in host profile's job history.
Expected System Behavior
- Update of any data in the host record will only ever appear in the host account's record and vice versa
- Add Global Assignment and End Global Assignment event reasons will be part of Global Assignment (Host) Profile of the Employee and can be visible in Host Profile's Job History.
- Away on Global Assignment and Back from Global Assignment event reasons will be part of Home Profile of the Employee and can be visible in Job History of Home Profile.
- This behavior is dependent on the Event reason and Global Assignment Configuration settings:
Event Reason Configuration:
Global Assingment Feature Configuration:
Global Assignment, End Global Assigment Home and Host Job Information History , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-GA , Global Assignment , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 1611 ; SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 1702 ; SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 1705 ; SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 1708