- On a database reboot, when a large database (>300G) is coming online
- It fails with an "infected with signal 11" error in am_count_bits_in_dmap() or cold_am_count_bits_in_dmap(), for example:
Current process (0xe70074) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0x0000000001b02d15 (am_count_bits_in_dmap+0x5d3), siginfo (code, address) = (1, 0x0x00000000000000a0)
- It is followed by a stack also that can contain functions:
Note: A sample of a complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0
CR808489, CR#808489, 808489, marked, suspect, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.