- You want to migrate jobs from existing CPS 8.0 instance to new BPA 9.0 system.
- You want to move CPS/BPA to a Standalone/dedicated Netweaver Java server.
- Can I do a system copy for a CPS/BPA environment?
- Can I install a new system and move objects/jobs from one environment to another?
- Is it possible to also transfer the job schedule (Start times/dates) from one environment to another?
- Do I need additional licenses for migrating jobs from source to target systems?
- You have existing CPS/BPA instance on a SAP Solution Manager system (Not recommended, since CPS/BPA is a business critical application, it is recommended to install CPS/BPA on a dedicated application server) and a migration to a new system is necessary.
SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SAP CPS BPA REDWOOD job migration move jobs solution manager upgrade promotion module system copy , KBA , XX-PART-REDWOOD-BPA , SAP Business Process Automation by Redwood , XX-PART-REDWOOD-CPS , SAP Central Process Scheduling by Redwood , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.