- Workflow engine is set up for the TMS in the Domain controller. The workflow works until approval of the transport request.
- In the transaction SWI1/ SWIA, there is an error message for the transport application.
- Error when defining successor for node 0000000053, work item 000000001234: object FLOWITEM method EXECUTE cannot be executed
- "Work item &: Object & method & cannot be executed"
- Error SWP 009 occurs: "Error when defining successor for node &1"
- SAP Business Workflow
- TMS environment
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 (SAP_BASIS 7.51)
- SAP_BASIS 765
SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610
TS30001311, WS71000008, 53, RSWDACT0, FIND_NEXT_NODES_WIM, SWF_WORKFLOW, WF_GDPR , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.