1.You have ordered purchase order document and created goods and service receipt. However, both the documents contain process communication error and hence not available for invoicing.
Process communication error appears in the Document flow of Purchase order that has below details.
The following errors have been addressed to your service provider:
- Purchase Order 11 cannot create a Supplier Invoice Request
Once your service provider has solved the errors, the system closes the errors and restarts the processes automatically.
2. You may also see a data flow verification result with error
-No supplier invoice request matches purchase order
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Supplier Invoicing WorkCenter
- Go to Invoice Entry view
- Show All orders to be invoiced
- Search for relevent Purchase order
Purchase order is not found.
1. Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center
2. Go to the Purchase Orders view
3. Select the relevant Purchase Order
4. Navigate to document flow
5. You can see an error icon
Issue is caused by failed message in backend from Purchase Order to Supplier Invoice Processing
Error: Assignment to XXX is not permitted (where XXX is Account assignment type)
When the Purchase order is created, system sends a message to Supplier Invoice Request, but since business transaction 'Supplier Invoice request' is not assigned to the Account assignment type XXX and so the process communication error occurred.
You have created a custom account assignment type and not assigned to the business transaction 'Supplier Invoice request '.
Please follow below steps to maintain the Business transaction to Account assignment type:
- Go to Business configuration work center
- Go to Implementation projects view
- Click on Open activity list button
- Navigate to fine tune Step
- Show All activities
- Search for Account assignment types
- Double click on the link Account assignment types
- Click on Maintain Account Assignment Types
- Filter for Account assignment type XXX
- Navigate to Sub tab Assignment to business transaction
- Click on add row and add Business transaction 128- Supplier Invoice request
Click on Save and close.
Once done let us know through case, so that we can restart the messages in the back end.
Purchase Order cannot create a Supplier Invoice Request, Purchase Order not available to invoice, unable to invoice a Purchase order,Purchase Order is not Available to be Invoiced. , KBA , AP-PRP , Purchase Request Processing , How To