- sp_passwordpolicy may show a different value for password expiration than sp_configure "password expiration"
- Why do these two interfaces show different values?
- In instances where both are configured, which takes precedence?
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) all versions
sybase, password expiration, sp_configure, sp_passwordpolicy , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.