- In transaction SWU3 the job for “Schedule Background Job for Event Queue” is scheduled by and in the context of the Dialog User who does the customizing and not in the context of the System User WF-BATCH.
- By contrast "Schedule Background Job for Workflow Deadline Monitoring” is scheduled by WF-BATCH and in the context of the WF-BATCH.
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 (SAP_BASIS 7.51)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA (SAP_BASIS 7.52)
SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA 1610 ; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52 for SAP S/4HANA ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
Technical name, SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_ADMIN, SAP_BC_ENDUSER, SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_DEVELOPER, SAP_BC_SRV_USER, SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_PROCESS, SAP_BC_BMT_WFM_CONTROLLER, SAP_BC_BATCH_ADMIN, SAP_BC_AUTH_PROFILE_ADMIN , KBA , BC-BMT-WFM , Business Workflow , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.