- Outbound Delivery determines the customer number in Ship-to Party field and not the Ship-to Party Partner Function maintained in the Customer Master
- The Customer number determined in the Shipping tab of the STO is also the number that is maintained in the Ship-to Party field in the Outbound Delivery
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SAP ERP 6.0 ; SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
ECC, Ship-to Party, Customer, STO, VL02N, KUNNR, KUWEV-KUNNR, Partner Function, Shipping, receiving plant, storage location , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.