- When searching for an equipment using the F4-search help, all equipments are displayed in the results list even if user does not have maintenance plant authorisation
- Authorization check based on Maintenance Plant is not carried out when searching for an equipment via the f4-help in transaction IW21, IW22
- I_IWERK authorisation check not done when using F4-search help
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
authority check, I_IWERK, authorisation object, authorization object, ie02, notification, iw21, iw22, iw23, I0113, I0 113, No authorization for maintenance plant, equipment , KBA , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.