- A company changed its policy starting June to accrue 15 leaves in place of 10 leaves every year.
- These leaves are accrued when the person joins the company and hence will be a HIRE rule.
- The earlier rule was created to accrue 10 days. Now we edited the rule and put 15 in place of 10.
- After hire, the employee still got only 10 accruals instead of 15.
Employee Central - Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
- The hire rule needs to be modified to accrue 15 leaves.
- Insert a new record on rule with effective date 01 June (as policy is effective from this date) and edit the value to 15.
- After completion of hire, the accruals are still old 10 instead of 15.
When inserting new record the effective date of modified rule is set as 01 June:
But the time account type is valid from 1st January and valid every 1 year:
While the accrual is being run, the account start date is considered and the rule slice as of effective date 01 January is taken into consideration.
Set the effective date of modified rule as 01 January for the accruals to consider 15 leaves as the value:
old accruals accrual policy change leaves did not accrue accrual rule change , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705