You get error message as below when you perform migration of G/L Account Balance.
Profit Center Acctg Not aAtive for Set of Books XYZ and Profit Center ABC.
But you have checked the validity of the profit center, which is still valid with the posting date of migration.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Configuration work center and view Implementation Project view.
- Select Open Activity List.
- Go to tab Integrate and Extend.
- Select Migration of Accounting Transaction Data and then Migrate accounting transaction data using the migration tool.
- Select the xml file you want to migrate and select Process File, then you get the error.
For this set of books, the reporting principle used in BC Set of Books XYZ is Function of Expense. If you want to use a profit center, the reporting principle used must be one of those that includes profit center such as Funct of exp, profit ctr/seg.
You need select Reporting Principle which includes profit center.
- Go to Business Configuration work center, in Overview, search for Set of Books.
- Select Edit.
- Select a reporing principle which includes profit center.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To
SAP Business ByDesign all versions