- You changed a contract and tried to save. The system triggers many errors and the changes are not saved.
- Backing to the document list you noticed that the changes are displaied.
- The list of error include:
- BAPI003: Instance PurchasingContract of object type 4600000000 could not be changed
- ME029: Purchasing organization not assigned to any company code (Please check)
- MEPO077: Outline agreement still contains faulty items
- KM820: Company code is not assigned to a controlling area
- KI277: Do not assign to a cost center (no cost accounting in company code )
- KI180: You must enter a company code for transaction Material purchase order
- FI320: Company was not supplied in Function Module interface
- MEPO047: Enter quantity, percentage, or value for account assignment
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP Fiori all versions ; SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions
F1600, FIORI, S4H, S4HANA, S/4HANA, CLOUD, CONTRACT, MM_PCTR_ST_MTS1, MM_PUR_OA_MAINTAIN_SRV, MANAGE PURCHASE CONTRACTS, MEPO047, MEPO 047, FI320, FI 320, KI180, KI 180, KI277, KI 277, KM820, KM 820, MEPO077, MEPO 077, ME029, ME/029, ME 029, BAPI003, BAPI 003 , KBA , MM-FIO-PUR-SQ-CON , Fiori UI for Manage Purchase Contracts , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.