Cannot create requisition via position org chart consistently if Job Code is mapped in the RCM to EC mapping rule:
Sorry, the requisition cannot be created. Creation of a job requisition for position failed. Details: jobCode invalid, with the index 0.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to instance
- Go to Company Info > On Company Info, select Position Org Chart Tab.
- Select a Position > Click on the three horizontal stripes in Position and select 'Create a Requisition'.
- Pop up window and select an active Job Requisition Template > Click create > Application error appears.
- Job Req validates the fields referring to GO/FO with the values that exist in users_sys_info for this field.
- So you can only use values that are stored in users_sys_info.
- You can also create a req manually and check which values appear in the dropdown of the jobReq field.
- The values from the mapping rule must return in this format.
KB article 2388969 - Error "[field] invalid, with the index 0"_EC_RCM
SFSF, SF, Success Factors, EC , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-POS , Position Management , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , LOD-SF-EC-INT , Manage Pending Hires (Integration RCM/ ONB/ OBX + UI) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions