You have created a custom OData Service for Business Partner Relationships which is Data Workbench-enabled however, when you try to modify relationships using Update mode, the records are not changed even when the task was Successful.
SAP Cloud for Customer 2005 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Data Workbench Workcenter.
- Go to Export View.
- Select your Custom Business Partner Relationship object.
- Select relevant data and click Next, then click Export Data.
- Modify the records in your CSV file and save.
- Now, in the Update View, select the object again and Upload your file.
- Observe that the task has status Successful, but the records were not updated.
This is the standard system behavior. Currently, it's not possible to update Business Partners Relationships using the Data Workbench tool.
As a workaround, you can do the following:
- Go to Export in Data Workbench Workcenter, select the business object "BusinessPartnerRelationships", select the filter criteria "ID" (if needed) and click Next and "Export"
- Download the above exported file from Monitor
- Edit the downloaded file, Add "ToBeDeleted" as the last column to the file
- For the records to be deleted, set the value as "true" in "ToBeDeleted" column. Save the above changes in the file
- Go to Data Workbench View and click on Update view, Select the object and click on Next
- Upload the file from 3rd step and click on Next
- Click on Import
- After this, import a file with the new Business Partner Relationships.
Update, Business Partner Relationships, Data Workbench. , KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions