- When opening an Analysis for Office workbook from BPF activity in web client, the activity pane is not displayed in Excel and the following error is displayed: "Couldn't retrieve environments"
- Error when trying to click on 'Open my Activities' in menu 'File / BPC' in Excel:
"Please contact your administrator
SAPUILandscape configuration unavailable"
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning & Consolidation 10.1 on SAP BW 7.40
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning & Consolidation 10.1 on SAP BW 7.50
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning & Consolidation 10.1 on SAP BW 7.51
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office 2.4
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.5
SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver ; SAP BusinessObjects Analysis 2.4, edition for Microsoft Office ; SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.5
environment;AO report , KBA , BW-PLA-BPC-BPF , BPC 'embedded model' - Business Process Flow , BI-RA-AO-BPC , Please use component BI-RA-AO-XLA , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.