- When you have an Agentry open transaction/screen window, and you receive a push the application will crash
- This is regardless if you have an action setup to run at the completion of the push or not
- If the user selects the Cancel Action = Forcefully cancel any running action to receive object checked, the application will not crash --- BUT the information they have entered into the transaction screen will be forcefully closed and user data is lost
- SAP Mobile Server 3.0 (SP11 PL03)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (WPF SP13 or SP14 clients or SP16 clients)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0
"Agentry Crash Push","Agentry WPF crash","SMP 3.0 SDK Agentry WPF crash","Agentry Push Crash", "Agentry Windows Client Crash", "Agentry Windows .NET crash", "Agentry iOS Push crash" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.