SAP Knowledge Base Article - Public

2495659 - How to request an update of the information registered in your E-verify account through DHS?


  • Need to update the information registered in your E-verify account through the Department of Homeland Security - DHS.
  • Need to update the information registered in the Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) you received after enrollment in E-verify. 


  • SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
  • E-verify
  • Department of Homeland Security - DHS

Reproducing the Issue

  • Company information needs to be updated in E-Verify. 


For any changes related to the company information registered in E-Verify please contact the E-Verify Enrollment Team via email at

In the email you sent you should include:

  1. Company name.
  2. Client Company ID.
  3. Information to be changed or updated. For example: Company name, number of employees, hiring location's information, EIN/FEIN, among others. 

In case you do not have the Client Company ID, please provide the company name and EIN/FEIN.

Note you should use a corporate email address to request this update.


E-verify, Company Name, DHS, MOU, E-Verify, Memorandum of Understanding, Department of Homeland Security. , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-EVF , e-Verify , How To


SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions