- When you import data model from Provisioning>Import/Export Data Model, system showed as:
Template(s) has (have) been uploaded and saved.
Please fix following warning messages.
WARNING:Userinfo element field ***cannot be configured as boolean type.
- Since data model is uploaded successfully, why warining still comes out.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM suite
Reproducing the Issue
- As a parnter or implemention team, login in provisioning account for customer.
- Go to Import/Export Data Model
- Changed userinfo element field ***as boolean type and imported into system successfully.
- However warning showed.
- In userinfo-element Definition, for the field type of the userinfo element, Boolean can be configured but not work.
- Types support including: varchar | float | integer | boolean | date | blob
- Blob type is not used in current system
- Boolean can be configured but not work
For more see user guide: User Info Element Definition
Please do not configure Boolean as the field type of the userinfo element in userinfo-element Definition.
2687004 - How to add User Info element in Manage Business Configuration
- Userinfo element
- Unknown response status: Error occurred.
- WARNING:Userinfo element field ***cannot be configured as boolean type.
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions