The Main indicator in an Account's Relationship facet is removed on editing of an account.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Customers work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Search for an Account ABC (where ABC is the account name) and open it.
- Go to the Relationships facet.
- For the Relationship Type as LMN (where LMN is custom relationship type) ,the Main indicator checkbox is available.
- Click on the Edit button.
You can see the Main indicator checkbox is not available anymore for LMN.
In the Business Configuration, for the Relationship Type LMN, the main indicator is not checked.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune and search for fine-tune activity name General Business Partner and open it.
- Click on the Maintain Relationships hyperlink.
- Search for the Z- Relationship Type with Description LMN ,where you can see under the Details section the Main indicator is not checked.
You need to check this Main indicator and save the changes. Once done further on editing an Account for the Relationship Type LMN, the Main indicator will not be removed.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To