- When viewing Lumira stories via BI Launchpad, the following error appears in place of visualizations:
Error: [XRAB_CLIENT_ERROR_0000001] - [Internal Server Error]
- Note: behavior can only be reproduced with specific datasets - Lumira samples can be opened successfully.
- SAP Lumira 1.31 Patch 4 and lower.
Reproducing the Issue
In Lumira Desktop, create a new story and publish it to the BI Platform
Log in to BI Launchpad and open the story
The error message will appear in place of visualizations
The underlying data contains certain characters which cause internal failures of the Lumira Server for BI Platform during data processing.
- Example: ALT-Enter used in Microsoft Excel (XLS)
- The issue has been resolved in Lumira 1.31, Patch 5 and later.
XTAB XLSX BusinessObjects Business Objects launch pad illegal internal server error , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0