In 'Rehire Inactive Employee' the Manager column is populated with a Managers name, when you search for a specific employee, the manager column for that employee will show as 'No Manager'.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to "Rehire Inactive Employee"
- Notice 'Manager Column' is populated with data
- Search for a user (In my example I use Olivia Lee) > Notice 'No Manager' is populated in the 'Manager' Column
- The full list will give you the most recent historical data for each user
- When you use the search functionality, the system populates each field based on current data associated with the user you are searching for.
This is by design. Due to the fact that the user is inactive in the system, they currently have no manager to display in the manager column.
Success Factors , SF , EC , previous , teminated emp , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions