One of the following messages is returned to the client and/or seen in the ASE error log:
- Index id 1 on table id 12345678 cannot be used in the optimization of a query as it is SUSPECT. Please have the SA run DBCC REINDEX on the specified table.
- Index id 1 cannot be used to access table id 12345678 as it is SUSPECT. Please have the SA run the DBCC REINDEX command on the specified table.
- Table id 12345678 contains suspect indexes. This table is only available for read-only purposes until the DBCC REINDEX command has been run on the indicated table to rebuild its suspect indexes.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) All Versions
Index, suspect, dbcc, reindex, sort order , index suspect , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.