- Goal autosync function doesn’t work on 360 form
- The ‘Exclude private goals’ option doesn’t work on 360 form
SAP SuccessFactors 360 Multi Rater
Reproducing the Issue
- autosync="true" is configured in 360 form and “Enable the GM-PM Sync up” is enabled in provisioning.
- After form launched, new goal was added to user, but the newly added goal doesn't appear on user’s form.
- The ‘Exclude private goals’ option is enabled in Objective section in 360 form. But private goals is still visible on launched form.
- 360 form doesn’t support Goal autosync function currently.
- ‘Exclude private goals’ is also not supported in 360 form. This option only can be used in PM V12 Acceleration.
Additionally, Goals can’t be synced to 360 form, but ‘Add new goal’ or ‘Add existing goal to form’ option can be used instead.
360 form, Goal autosync, Exclude private goals , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-MTR-FRM , Forms and Templates , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors Performance & Goals all versions