- You have executed transaction GWUL to perform the currency translation in the Special Purpose Ledger and you have completed the necessary customizing under Special Purpose Ledger -> Periodic Processing -> Currency Translation.
- Posting date and document date is empty on the documents generated via GWUL transaction.
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
GWUL, RGUUMR00, BUDAT, Posting Date, GD23, translation, currency, local currency, group currency, Pstng Date, GLU1, RGL0, GCW2, GCW4, Translation Method , KBA , FI-SL-SL-G , Closing operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.