- Post upgrade it is observed that all the work items in the Manager Inbox have been sent to Manager Delegate Inbox as well.
- Delegates are not supposed to approve any MSS form, but all the form requests are sent to Delegate for approval.
- Both Manager and Delegate can see requests in their Portal UI5 Inbox.
- Task Gateway
- Gateway Business Workflow Enablement
- SAP Business Workflow
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.51 for SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Gateway
UWL, Universal Worklist, HRUS_D2, delegate, Leave Approval, PIM WF Items Delegate, Time Approver, Infotype, WebDynpro, LR, Mass, CL_WAPI_MOBILE_INBOX, RE_INBOX_VIEW, WFLOW, AUTOF, Automatic transfer, T7SS0, Classification, Classification/ Lock Ind., LAPPROVAL, PIMDELEGAT, TIME_APPRV, LEAVEDELEG, workitems, MyInbox, Fiori, Backend, R/3, Gateway, Manager Self Service, Employee Self Service, Self-Service, ESS, MSS, Workflow , KBA , OPU-BSC-TGW , Task Gateway , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.