When a user launches a PDF file that is configured with AICC wrapper in a Chromium browser (i.e. MS Edge, Chrome, and etc.), the AICC wrapper disappears, but when user launches the same PDF file that is configured with AICC wrapper in Internet Explorer, the PDF displays correctly with the AICC wrapper.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
1. Log in to customer integrated instance using secondary login.
2. Go to Learning
3. Find and launch item assigned with the created PDF and with URL link in document.
4. Clik Continue Course to load PDF.
5. Click the hyperlink in the PDF.
6. See that AICC wrapper disappears while using a Chromium browser, this is not happening in Internet Explorer.
The content in PDF is not rendered by LMS, but by the browser so is governed by browser settings. Any URL within depends on the Hyperlink target property set and browser behavior.
Customer needs to reach out to their Content development team and do try _self as target for the links to open in same frame.
sap, sf, success, factors, lms, learning, aicc, wrapper, pdf, hyperlink, chrome, ie, internet explorer, edge, foreground, background, another, window, dissappear, url , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem