As an Instructor, there is the Edit Attendance button, under My Classes. What does this button do?
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Reproducing the Issue
- Access Learning as a user which has an instructor associated
- Go to My Classes tab
- Select a Class
- Under Schedule you will see the "Edit Attendance" button
This button is used for Classes and allows recording attendance. The attendance can be marked on the admin side by going to the Class record > Agenda > Select the three dots of the time slot > Mark attendance
- In the case of courses with a cost, an admin needs to record the completion of the course which is independent from the attendance.
- Typically the trainer would record the attendance so that the admin can review the attendance and record the item completion accordingly in the system.
- Keeping track of attendance is not necessary for providing completion by either the admin or instructor.
attend, present, absent, no show, my classes, record attendance, Scheduled Offerings , KBA , lmsadminui , LOD-SF-LMS-SCH , Class - Scheduled Offerings , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , How To