The following decision tree will assist you with analysing and troubleshooting MDX issues with BEx queries.
Issues that can be identified/solved/explained/understood with this decision tree are:
- performance or long runtime of an MDX statement
- TIME_OUT when running MDX sentence
- memory dumps when running MDX statement
- GetMembers or LOV displays different values then F4 in BEx query
- WebI and other BO issues with BEx query
- MDX Parser times out
- analysing MDX issues for non-SAP software vendors like Cognos, Arcplan, Tableau, Microsoft Reporting Services, Qlikview, ...
- APD and RSCRM issues with the MDX interface
SAP Business Warehouse 7.x and higher
performance, memory, time out, time-out, time_out, runtime, MDX, SQL, TIME_OUT, slow, long, DBTRANS, DBSEL, TSV_NEW_PAGE_ALLOC_FAILED, STORAGE_PARAMETERS_WRONG_SET, SYSTEM_NO_ROLL, BRAINOLAPAPI, MDXTEST, MDX parser, incorrect data, wrong data, no data BPC, EPM, APD, RSCRM, Webi, Web Intelligence, Cognos, Arcplan, Tableau, Qlikview, BW OLE DB Provider for OLAP MDX statement, MDX sentence , KBA , mdx , BW-BEX-OT-MDX , MDX,OLAP-BAPI,OLE DB for OLAP , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW4-AE-API-MDX , Multidimensional Expressions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.