- When you are performing a Transfer posting (Movement type 301) for multiple line items with the same Plant and Storage Location values, you find it time consuming entering the same values for each line item in MIGO. Transactions MB1B made this process easier as it auto corrects these values for each line item.
- When you are performing a Goods Issue (Movement type 201) for multiple line items with the same Cost Centre you find it time consuming entering the same values for each line item in MIGO.
Transactions MB1A made this process easier as it auto corrects these values for each line item.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, MIGO, Transfer Posting, MB transactions, MBXX, MB1B, MB1A, Plant, Storage Location, Copy to New Item, Copying Rule Transfer Posting, Goods Issue, Goods Receipt, Batch, Copying Rules for the Copy to new item Function, GODEFAULT_TRA_TV-UMCHA, GODEFAULT_TRA_TV-CHARG , KBA , MM-IM-GF , Basic Functions , MM-IM-GF-CUST , IM Customizing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.