- Badge Name not showing in email notification.
Image/Data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems,sample data or demo systems.Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the profile of the user you would like to give the badge to and select "Give a Badge"
2. Select the badge you would like to give, add a comment and select submit.
3. After clciking submit the recipient will receive an email notifying them that they have been given a badge but the title of the badge does not appear in the email.
- The code [[BADGE_TITLE]] is missing from the configuration of the email notiification.
- Go to Admin Center > Email Template Notification > Select Badge Recipient Notification and under the email body you add [[BADGE_TITLE]].
2. Now when a user is given a badge the email will show the name of the badge.
KBA , LOD-SF-EP , Employee Profile , How To