The following Guided Answers decision tree will assist you with issues regarding to Rich Text Editor.
Issues investigated in this decision tree are:
- Editor is not loading correctly.
- TinyMCE is not being loaded after upgrade to EhP4 is implemented
- Old Editor Buttons are shown.
- Rich Text Editor is loaded for English Language but not for other Languages.
- Default Font & Font Size is not considered.
- Font type & Font size is not considered on Reply / Forward of an E-Mail.
- Additional Space is encountered when copy pasting text in Rich Text Editor.
- Paste formatting popup is not coming up.
- Paste button is not working in Google Chrome.
- Pasting of images from clipboard does not work in rich text editor.
- Cursor position is wrong when opening an email
- Cursor is going to wrong place
- Cursor is losing focus in RTE Editor
- Extra spaces in the Rich Text Editor.
- Double line spacing in outbound mail.
- TinyMCE adds extra lines in the editor when you click outside the editor.
- Automatic Bullets and Numbering function fails in Rich Text Editor.
- Numeration, Bullet Point & Indent Function do not work correctly in Rich Text Editor.
- Inbound Mails are not displaying correctly when email contains numbers or bullets.
- Bullets appears in the mail editor with codes.
- It is not possible to select text after insertion of Standard Response.
- Upon replying to the mail, user can't select text in the mail using cursor after they mark standard response to be inserted to the mail.
- Selection and other functionalities not working when language is changed.
- After making changes in the editor, when saved or cancelled, the text on the page cannot be selected.
- Text selection is in display or read-only mode.
Errors investigated in the decision tree:
- When trying to implement SAP Note 2117779 - WebUI Text Editor Enhancements with TinyMCE - Part 2, syntax error occurs in CL_THTMLBX_RT_EDITOR_MCE.
- New creation impossible error when implementing SAP Note 2330357
- Unable to mark SAP Note 2330357 as completely implemented
SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Solution Manager
SAP: CRM; WebUI; webui; WEBCUIF; rich; text; editor; rte; tinymce; TinyMCE; Guided; Answer; email; Email; E-Mail; new; , KBA , CA-WUI-BTF , Text Editor , CRM-IC-CHA-EMA , E-Mail Integration , CRM-BF-ML , Email Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.