You have created an interactive script in the Interactive Script Editor. There you want to use text fields which should be filled on runtime considering the context.
You can either use
- standard delivered text fields:
- or custom text fields:
You face the issue that when this script is used, sometimes the text fields contain no value. Why? When does such situation a happen´, how to investigate? In this article, we will:
- Make a short explanation about the logics of where values are retrieved from and then input into this kind of fields.
- Give two step-by-step examples explaining how to find out helpful information via debugging.
Prerequisition: ABAP knowledge. Understand how to debug.
Target of this KBA: Guide users to find out helpful information in order to identify the reason why the value is not populated, so that users are able to find a solution accordingly.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CRMCMP_SCR, ScrDialog, CL_CRMCMP_S_SCRDIALOG_IMPL, GET_LAYOUT_DATA1, CL_CRMCMP_S_CUCOSCRIPTPRO_IMPL, IF_CRM_IC_SCRIPT_PROCESSOR2~PARSE_TEXT, PARSE_TEXT, IF_CRM_IC_SCRIPT_PROCESSOR2~GET_FIELD_VALUE, GET_FIELD_VALUE, IF_CRM_IC_SCRIPT_PROCESSOR2~GET_BOUNDTO_VALUE, GET_BOUNDTO_VALUE, CL_CRM_UI_F_CUCODATACONTE_IMPL, IF_CRM_UI_DATA_CONTEXT~GET_ENTITY_ATTRIBUTE_AS_VALUE, GET_ENTITY_ATTRIBUTE_AS_VALUE, CL_CRM_UI_F_CUCODATACONTE_IMPL, GET_XPATH_TARGET, GET_ENTITY_FROM_XPATH, IF_CRM_UI_DATA_CONTEXT~GET_ENTITY, GET_ENTITY, SET_ENTITY, Define BDC Attributes , KBA , CRM-IC-SCR , Scripting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.