This Article addresses some questions about the Reorganization: Delete detailed information on posting run (RPCIPQ00) program:
- In case the execution times out due to a large volume of data, is it possible to resume it from where it stopped?
- Is it necessary to delete a productive run in PCP0 before running RPCIPQ00?
- Is it necessary to delete a simulation run in PCP0 before running RPCIPQ00?
- The execution of the program ends with the following error message: "Status entry for run <run type> <runID> cannot be created" (3G052). How can this error be removed?
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RPCIPE00, RPCIPE01, PC00_M99_CIPE , KBA , PY-XX-DT , Posting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.