- You have a SAP ABAP system that sends tRFC or qRFC entries to another system
- The target system is taken offline for a planned maintenance.
- At the source system, new RFC entries are still being created while the target system is offline.
- These queues enter an error state ("RETRY" or "CPICERR").
- SAP Netweaver Release independent.
SAP NetWeaver all versions
SMQ1, SMQS, SM58 , KBA , BC-MID-RFC-QT , Queued RFC (qRFC) and transactional RFC (tRFC) , BC-MID-RFC , RFC , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.